- Work Life-Balance – Based in Morwell. Flexible work arrangements supported
- Job Security – 1EFT, ongoing
- Salary – SCHADS Award Level 5| $84,000 P/A | + Superannuation
Introducing a new! Position providing case management support to children residing in our Women’s Refuge who have experienced Family Violence.
- Liaise and provide a secondary consult, with a focus on safety planning for children in the service.
- Promote awareness of the issues and needs of children who have been exposed to family violence.
- Contribute an integrated approach to service delivery for women and their children accessing the service.
- Assist children to identify their own needs within a trauma informed case management approach.
- To coordinate and facilitate group activities and children’s programs as required.
What Quantum offer:
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging| Annual indexation |Employee Assistance Program| Leave opportunities| Flexi time | Wellbeing Program | Portable long service leave.
- Personal Growth | Training & professional development | Supervision & support
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
What you will bring:
- Demonstrated understanding of the impact of family violence on children’s development.
- Experience in working with children and the ability to engage children with complex needs.
- Previous experience in crisis intervention and assessment with strong conflict resolution skills.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence |Working With Children Check |Police Check
- Minimum Bachelor degree in Social Work/Psychology/Family Therapy or trauma related fields and experience relevant to the position.
**Quantum is exempt under section 28 of the Equal Opportunity Act 2010 to only employ women to family violence worker roles
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
To review the Position Description please refer to the attached document or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers
This role is considered an ‘authorised worker’. In light of the Chief Medical Officers advice only COVID-19 vaccinated (or exempt) applicants should apply.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Carolyn Richards on 1800 243 455