- Full Time, Ongoing position
- Bayside Peninsula location
The Specialist Family Violence Case Manager supports women and young people who have experienced family violence and entered refuge, crisis accommodation, Transitional Housing Models (THM's) and Good Shepherd properties. The Case manager delivers high quality client-centred short term intensive case management, as part of an integrated team response, working closely with the therapeutic practitioners and support workers to address identified goals.
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, or relevant related discipline in accordance with REC 209
- Experience providing case management in a complex and dynamic environment, supporting families through crisis and recovery
- Demonstrated capacity to provide case management in a family violence setting, including knowledge of the Multiple Agency Risk Assessment and Management (MARAM) framework and the ability to undertake comprehensive risk and needs assessments and respond appropriately
- Demonstrated knowledge of the impacts of family violence for women, young people and families and the capacity to apply appropriate theoretical frameworks to practice
- A satisfactory National Police Check
- A satisfactory International Police Check (if you have resided outside of Australia within the last 10 years)
- A current Employee Working with Children’s Check (WWCC) or state equivalent
- Evidence of Covid-19 vaccination, or medical exemption
Why Good Shepherd?
At Good Shepherd, each member of our team is valued, we strive to support people to grow both personally and professionally. We offer generous conditions and flexible working hours to support employees to balance their personal and work life.
- Salary packaging (which can add up to $15,900 in tax-free pay per year)
- Paid study leave
- Paid parental leave
- Gifted leave at Christmas and Easter
- Additional purchased annual leave
- Flexible work hours/working from home where possible
- Long service leave due after 10 years, with access after seven
- Employee Assistance Program, a free and confidential counselling service
To find out more about the role please explore our website: www.goodshep.org.au
A position description is attached.
Please apply as soon as possible, applications are considered as they are received.