The Patricia Giles Centre for Non-Violence (PGCNV) is committed to achieving its mission of communities free from violence. We do this by working across the continuum of service provision in the northern corridor of the Perth metropolitan area.
We work in a culturally sensitive and non-discriminatory way. Our reputation is driven by our ability to provide high quality, sustainable services to clients accessing our programs and services. In addition to the provision of accommodation and property services, the service ensures timely and effective provision of advocacy, referral information and support to women and their children seeking relief from the impact of domestic violence.
VISION - Empowerment for women and equal worth for all persons
MISSION - Build and empower families and communities to live free from gender-based violence with a focus on early intervention and prevention.
VALUES - Equality, Ethical and Empowered.
We value our staff and provide a number of options to ensure their wellbeing at work. These include Wellness Days and both personal and professional development, including in-house coaching.
- 3 days per week, flexible hours / days for the right candidate
- Merriwa location
- Role funded to 30 June 2022
Working closely with the Programs and Clinical Services Manager (PCSM) this position will support a culture and practice of evaluation, data analysis and organisational outcome measurement. This includes developing, updating, reporting monitoring and evaluation (M&E) activities and events within PGCNV, building the capacity of PGCNV staff, and promoting knowledge transfer internally and externally
Our employees are offered a range of benefits including:
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Peer Support group
- Family-friendly organisation which offers flexible working hours and working from home opportunities
- A Wellness Day each year in the month of your birthday
TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL NEED:
- Preference for social impact measurement academia achievement at Bachelor level.
Knowledge and Experience
- Willingness and ability to work within and contribute to PGCNV’s vision, mission and values
- Knowledge and appreciation of the issues and social needs of families experiencing Family and Domestic Violence
- Thorough understanding of the WA NFP environment and outcome measurement environment
- Ability to utilise various data capture systems, including SHIP, bespoke databases and SROI tools.
- Knowledge and experience across a range of appropriate tools and methodologies, for example, use of Program Logic models, Results Based Accountability and Cost-Benefit Analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to collect, analyse, and present information in a meaningful manner and with various mediums.
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under pressure and demonstrated flexibility where required
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills – written and oral
- Willingness to learn and grow personally and professionally
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Treats others with dignity and respect; encourages and co-operates with others to achieve common goals; inspires trust and confidence
- Remains calm, focused and maintains perspective when faced with change, crisis, and difficulty; does not give up or get disheartened when faced with obstacles; is flexible
- Aims for optimum outcomes; sets a clear path / goals and manages time to achieve key outcomes; is proactive and self-motivated
- Recognises impact of own behaviour on others; learns from experience; recognises limitations; presents an image that promotes credibility and is appropriate to the role
- Respects differences in all its forms; recognises the rights of others; is non-judgmental
People from CALD, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
REGISTRATIONS AND LICENCES REQUIRED
- National Police Clearance – no older than 3 months
- Current WA Driver’s license
- Current Working with Children Check
- Proof of right to work in Australia (Passport, Birth Certificate, Visa)
- Current First Aid certificate
To obtain further information on the role, please contact Nicole Waddington at HRCoordinator@pgcnv.org.au, using the subject line: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer - Merriwa enquiry via EthicalJobs.
PGCNV reserves the right to commence the recruitment process and appoint to the position before the application closing date.