Victoria Police Legacy is seeking a highly motivated person for an initial appointment of 2 years, for a part time (30.4 hours – 4 days per week) Operations Manager position.
As a member of a small and highly motivated team, you should have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in the areas of Business/Administration is desirable and or Community Development/Social Welfare area
- Ability to work at both a strategic and operations ground level
- Demonstrated business skills including IT, People Management and Financial Management
- Sound knowledge of compliance and risk management in the NFP sector
- Strong commitment to the Vision, Mission and Values of VPL
- Proven ability in leading teams and working collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders
- A sound understanding of Safeguarding Children compliance obligations
- Proven experience in the preparation of reports for consideration by a Board of Management
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects and financial budgets
- Excellent organisational, administrative, time management skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking skills
- Ability to mentor a team of 6 staff (consisting of part- time and full-time) to increase quality of police legatee service delivery and implement best practice across the organisations operations
- Ability to work independently and effectively within a small team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships
- Skills in Excel and intermediate skills in other Microsoft Office products
This position would suit the appropriately skilled person who may be wishing to work 30.4 hours over a 4-day period (working hours per day negotiable with the right candidate). To submit your application, click 'Apply Now'.
A position description is attached.