Our clients are, and always will be, our first priority. This matters more now than ever before.
Relationships Australia NSW provide a safe, judgement free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the matters impacting their relationships and lives.
Your new role
You’ll deliver our therapeutic relationship education, parenting and domestic violence prevention training/group programs typically 6 – 8 weeks in length.
You’ll create a therapeutic learning environment for participants to explore their behaviours, understand the impact of domestic violence, parenting or relationship dynamics to make positive changes. As part of a multi-disciplinary team, you will contribute to program development and promote services to clients and stakeholders.
- Casual position in Bathurst
- $49 p/h + super + salary packaging including casual loading
You will have:
- Experience as a Case Worker, Social Worker, Counsellor or in health promotion, adult education or similar field with a minimum of Diploma level qualification,
- A strong interest or experience delivering therapeutic group programs ideally parenting, relationship and DV courses,
- A willingness to commit to attend training to address any skill gaps,
- Strong cultural intelligence to deliver training to diverse communities,
- Ability to effectively engage with clients in distress situations while maintaining effective group dynamics,
- Having capacity to deliver groups during the day is highly desirable,
- Strong professional boundaries and self-care practices; when we are at our best, we give our best.
Why this opportunity?
- Create safe learning environments for clients to understand and change their behaviours
- Balance your existing work with a causal hours delivering impactful courses
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all of the communities we serve
- RANSW is committed to deepening our relationships with First Nations people. Our RAP guides our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment opportunities, and enhanced respect between First Nations peoples and other Australians
If you’re ready for your next challenge, apply online today as we will be interviewing shortly.