- Flexible working arrangements including some Working From Home
- .7EFT Maternity Leave, fixed term to 25 Feb 2022.
- SCHADS Award Level 6
- Be part of a dynamic team supporting adolescent parents
ABOUT THE ROLE
To provide support and assistance to "at risk" adolescents who are about to become parents, with the aim of enhancing the young person's quality of life and promoting safe and nurturing environments for accompanying children.
To directly provide clients with access to parenting programs with parenting skills development.
- To assist clients to re-establish and/or maintain family ties, including brokering in mediation services, where appropriate.
- To contribute to an integrated and coordinated approach to service delivery for clients accessing the program.
- To be responsible for a caseload of clients and to provide intensive support as required
What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- An understanding of the social and political issues impacting on at risk' young people.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge of case management practices.
- Previous experience in related work, and in particular experience that demonstrates the ability to successfully engage the client group.
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working With Children Check/Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications appropriate to the field
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer the attached document or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Tania Hancock or Natalie Rosin on 5120 2000.