Our client is a leading aged care facility providing residential care, home and community care and disability services to elders and disabled citizens in the Yarrabah community.
Your Exciting, New Role
You will be responsible for the management and leadership of the corporate division of staff, ensuring the delivery of effective and efficient policies and procedures. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, your duties will include:
- Be a reliable point of contact for managers and staff in relation to generalist HR issues, and provide guidance on all Human Resources functions
- Work with relevant individuals to ensure the accurate and timely completion of all recruitment and selection documentation and administration processes.
- Ensure the development and maintenance of a compliant WH&S program
- Assist managers to identify, analyse and explore opportunities of potential improvement to outcomes and performance of the organisation
- Work in conjunction with Finance Department to ensure Audit, Legislative and Organisation Standards are complied with.
- Take lead in and contribute to the organisation’s Quality Management System
The Skills You Bring
To be considered for this role, you will require previous experience in:
- Minimum Certificate IV level qualification in aged care, community services, disability services or Management with relevant 5 years’ work experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a HR or Management role with demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Highly effective interpersonal communication skills with proven ability to build effective professional relationships with internal & external stakeholders
- Proven people management and team development skills and effectiveness
- Demonstrated ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively as a member of a team with proven time management and problem-solving skill
What’s In It For You!
Attractive remuneration packages are on offer in addition to the ability to play an integral role of the ongoing success of the organisation.
What you do now
If you are interested to find out more, please click 'apply now' or call us now for a confidential discussion on your career on 07 4051 9699.
Job Reference: 1149991/SM