About your environment
Since our establishment in 1936, Cancer Council Victoria has developed an international reputation for our innovative work in cancer research, prevention and support. As an independent, not-for-profit organisation, we play a leading role in reducing the impact of all cancers on all people.
The People, Leadership and Teams (PLT) division provides several strategic and operational services to the organisation. PLT focusses on the talented and committed people (paid employees and volunteers) who are the driving force behind our success in preventing cancer, empowering people and saving lives.
The Learning Experience Designer works in the Learning & Innovation Hub within PLT. The Learning & Innovation Hub supports the execution of the Enabling Strategy, Learning Strategy and delivery of Cancer Council Victoria’s mission and strategic goals through:
- Provision of specialist learning, innovation & organisational development consulting and advisory services,
- Design, development and evaluation of internal and external learning and organisational development solutions, and
- Management of learning technologies and learning data analytics and reporting.
About your opportunity
Reporting to the Head of Learning, Innovation & Organisational Development, the Learning Experience Designer will:
- Develop creative learner-centred learning solutions and experiences.
- Develop innovative online learning and multimedia resources.
- Support learning technologies including the Learning Management System (LMS).
All about you
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience in the design, development and evaluation of innovative learning experiences and multimedia resources.
- Experience in using learning technologies including Articulate and LMS’.
- Great stakeholder relationship and communication skills.
What we can offer you
- A base salary within the range $84,000 - $95,000 per annum plus superannuation and access to a generous not-for-profit salary packaging program (up to $18,550 of your salary tax-free)
- Be part of a passionate and driven team that contributes to Cancer Council Victoria being one of the best workplaces in Australia.
- The opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of those affected by cancer.
- A flexible and supportive workplace, with excellent work-life balance and opportunities for career progression and development.