What’s important to you?
- Fixed term contract – Ending 30/06/2022
- Coburg Location Location
- Generous salary packaging options
annecto - the people network is an independent, not for profit association committed to increasing opportunities and choices for people with a disability, older persons and their carers.
What's the Job?
The position of “Northern Engagement Coordinator” is a multi-dimensional role which has a strong focus on providing pathways for all interested persons to access annecto services. The core purpose of the role is seeking new business opportunities, providing responsive customer information, and converting customer's inquiries / referrals into active clients, whilst ensuring a positive long term and stable relationships between all stakeholders and contributing to service excellence.
What we need from you:
- Experience working in the aged care sector
- Experience working in similar organisation in a similar capacity
- Demonstrated commitment to the Purpose and Principles of annecto - the people network
- Experience in business development and acquisition of new clients
- Business savviness to identify new opportunities within existing and new clients and business networks
- Ability to identify potential networking opportunities and platforms to promote the business
- Proven interpersonal communications skills and ability develop relationships/partnerships
- Motivation to learn and develop sector knowledge to be an effective advocate of the annecto services
- Providing guidance/leadership to develop business strategy for the region to acquire clients
- Passion and motivation to work in a community development organization
- Keenness to work within a close team oriented culture and be an active team participant
- Ability to work autonomously with a high degree of initiative
- Ability and confidence to use Ms Office applications and other systems/databases
- Must hold a current Drivers License.
What would be great to have?
- Working knowledge of Alayacare or similar Client Management Database.
- A relevant Tertiary Qualifications suited to the field of Community Development, Allied Health or related discipline AND/OR significant working experience in health/community services sector.
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a community based not-for-profit organisation.
You should be eligible to work in Australia.
annecto is a child safe and equal employment opportunity employer. All employees are required to undergo a National Police Check, a Working with Children Check where necessary, and abide by our Child Safe Policy and Code of Conduct.