We are seeking an energetic, collaborative and creative person who thrives in a small, dynamic team, to help us develop and strengthen donor engagement with innovative and engaging strategies.
You’ll be the steward of our supporter and donor community, driving fundraising activities and identifying key opportunities to develop and implement The Thin Green Line Foundation’s fundraising objectives and our newly minted brand refresh.
Activating and pursuing our growth and fundraising strategy, you’ll ensure our message has resonance, to extend our supporter base and increase donor engagement.
The position is offered full-time. If you’re available part-time (0.6 - 0.8) we also encourage you to apply. Your skills and experience will shape the role.
SPECIFICALLY, YOU WILL
- Develop donor engagement plans to meet fundraising targets; nurture the Foundation’s supporter community and optimise use of the CRM and associated data architecture (we use Salesforce)
- Develop and coordinate fundraising campaigns and activities including targeted communications for different donor segments, relying primarily on digital channels and the Foundation’s social media strategy; develop campaign content and fundraising resources
- Interpret the donor journey; identify opportunities and develop pathways to acquire new supporters and increase donor retention
- Generate new opportunities with corporate partners, focusing on the development and growth of workplace giving
- Review and report on fundraising activities, make recommendations on key opportunities as part of a collaborative approach to organisational fundraising, and implement improvements
- Develop and implement our bequest strategy to acquire new leads.
- Minimum three years’ fundraising experience. Specific experience with philanthropy and relationship management; (creative use of digital resources would be an advantage)
- Experience in planning and implementing successful donor retention and acquisition strategies tailored to an organisation’s unique position
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management system, and abilities to review and interpret campaign metrics, and develop recommendations to optimise campaign and donor pathway outcomes; (experience with Salesforce would be an advantage)
- Excellent written communication skills and experience in successful digital communications; experience in developing engaging messages and content; experience producing print resources, and the ability to brief designers
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively as part of the Foundation’s small team
The Thin Green Line Foundation offers
- Flexibility in working hours and the opportunity to work regularly from home. The office is located in Balnarring, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria.
- Salary will be commensurate with skills and experience and range from $64,889 - $81,112 plus superannuation. The Thin Green Line is a rebatable employer with salary packaging benefits available.
- Four weeks (pro-rata) of personal leave accruing progressively throughout the period of employment.
- A flexible role reporting to the General Manager as part of a highly motivated, collaborative and inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and experience.
- Amazing opportunities to expand your understanding and impact in the not-for-profit conservation sector through the Foundation’s activities, networks and global partnerships.
ABOUT THE THIN GREEN LINE FOUNDATION
We are a global not-for-profit solely dedicated to supporting and championing Rangers around the world. Working with over 30 project partners, we are committed to protecting endangered species and threatened ecosystems.
We believe that by protecting nature's protectors - Rangers on the front line of conservation - we can help create local, long-term solutions to the many challenges facing natural environments across the world.
The Thin Green Line works in over 30 countries in close collaboration with the International Ranger Federation. The Foundation was established in 2007 by Australian Ranger, Sean Willmore.
Find out more www.thethingreenline.org.au