1 in 7 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer by the age of 85.
Imagine it was someone you know. Imagine hearing those words from the doctor and trying to keep yourself together.
Imagine trying to understand the medical details and make choices that could impact your life. Imagine facing the ongoing treatment and side effects for years. Imagine still trying to be the parent, partner, or friend you’ve always been while going through it all.
Now imagine you can make a difference. Imagine, every day being challenged to put everything you’ve learnt throughout your career, all the experience and expertise you have into action to make a tangible difference in someone’s life.
The McGrath Foundation is a loved and trusted Australian brand funding 135 incredible McGrath Breast Care Nurses across Australia. These nurses provide life-changing care and support for families going through Breast Cancer. We are looking for a passionate analyst who will be responsible for providing data-driven insights that contribute the achievement of our fundraising strategies.
If successful, you will be responsible for:
- Donor data strategy:
- Maximising the effectiveness of the Salesforce CRM as a key fundraising and reporting resource
- Evaluating the depth and breadth of data currently available and identify additional data variables (internal or external), process improvements that may be required and recommendations for data enhancement
- Provide donor-centric insights that contribute to the development and improvement of fundraising channels and programs
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of legislation and compliance requirements for data-driven fundraising
- Providing actionable insights that inform effective and efficient fundraising strategies, with statistically robust and accurate analysis and benchmarks
- Analysis of donors, supporters and prospects; identifying and benchmarking acquisition, ROI, attrition and other key measures across a variety of channels and programs to maximise the LTV of our donors
- Contributing to the development and application of donor and prospect segmentation(s)
- Proactive identification of data-driven opportunities that grow regular and single giving, including the provision of internal prospects for major gift and bequest programs
- Forecasting regular giving income over the coming three months, using multiple variables including acquisition, cancelation, declines and average gift benchmarks
- Campaign support:
- Performing the timely import and quality checks of newly acquired regular givers from external Face-to-Face partners
- Performing all requests for donor data (eg mail, email, OTM files) from internal and external partners, identifying targets in order to optimise our direct donor communications
- Ensuring the timely and accurate provision of campaign data; including the development and application of testing and control frameworks as applicable
- Undertaking post campaign analysis, producing reports that show results for key metrics, measure overall campaign effectiveness and provide recommendations for future campaigns
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Superior analytical and statistical skills
- Advanced Excel analysis and data visualisation skills
- Have an understanding of a results-focused, data-driven approach to fundraising
- Have hands-on experience of relational databases (Salesforce CRM), campaign data management, response evaluation, benchmarking, reporting LTV, segmentation, modelling and profiling an advantage
- Be a proactive, highly motivated self-starter, with strong attention to detail
If successful, you will have access to the following benefits:
- Work for a trusted and respected Australian charity
- Busy fast-paced role within a team environment
- Have access to learning and development opportunities