ABOUT THE ROLE
Your Way Support Services are currently looking for Disability Support Workers for Caboolture and surrounding areas. We are looking for people who are dedicated, value oriented, and people focused to support our members to achieve their NDIS goals. If you have experience supporting people with disabilities, we’d love to hear from you.
TASKS MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Personal Care and Support for varied aspects of daily living
- Flexible working hours to suit work-life balance.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with our members and their families.
- Community Access and providing Domestic Assistance.
- Record and Document how members are achieving their NDIS Goals.
- Following Personal Support and Behavioural Support plans.
ESSENTIAL AND DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE
- Certificate III Disability / Individual Support, or the ability to obtain them.
- Right to work in Australia.
- Current driver's license.
- Reliable Vehicle with Full Comprehensive Insurance.
- Current First Aid and CPR.
- Blue Card and Positive Notice Card.
- NDIS Commission Worker Orientation Module.
- Infection Control Training – COVID 19.
- COVID-19 Full Vaccination Evidence.
- Reliable smartphone with internet access.
- A base hourly pay rate of $30.68 + Super and SHADS Award penalty rates.
- On-going training opportunities.
- An opportunity to work for a committed and professional organisation that prides itself on diversity, inclusivity, and equality