We are looking for enthusiastic, dedicated and passionate professionals to work in the Occasional care and Three-Year-old program at Yarraville Community Centre. This position is centrally located and easily accessible by public transport. Ideal applicants will be willing to work with a team and provide leadership, assist in providing a safe and nurturing environment and have good communication skills.
If you are a caring and dedicated professional who is available we would like to hear from you. You must be reliable, flexible and dedicated to the needs of the children and responsible for their day-to-day care. Experience with children aged 6 months to 5 years and knowledge of programming and leading a childcare program.
- Part time position – school hours
- Competitive Remuneration and generous salary packaging
- Vibrant community centre with extensive programs
- Collegial workforce
- Flexible and supportive work environment
- Located walking distance to trains and buses in Yarraville
- Professional Development opportunities
- An approved early learning qualification, or evidence of studying towards an early learning qualification
- Current EPI Pen and asthma training
- Current First Aid / CPR
- Knowledge on the EYLF.
- Passionate and motivated to provide high-quality educational programs and learning environments.
- Be willing to build and maintain partnerships with families and communities.
- Current Working with Children Check and Police Check
YCC employs staff under the Neighbourhood Houses and Adult Community Education Centres Collective Agreement 2016.
- YCC safety screening processes require the successful applicant to consent to a National Criminal History check and referee checks; confirmation of employment is subject to a satisfactory outcome of these checks.
- YCC is committed to child safety and the successful applicant must provide a current Working with Children Check card
- YCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages people with a disability to apply
- YCC acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals and handles personal information in compliance with National Privacy Principles
- The successful applicant will require a Victorian driver’s licence and must have the right to work in Australia.