- Location: Stone and Chalk, North Terrance, Adelaide
- Reports to: Marketing and Brand Manager
- Conditions of Service: Part time 0.6 FTE, 1 year fixed contract
XDI is a fast growing company providing climate risk analysis to Government, Utilities, and Financial service providers in Australia, UK and North America. We’re seeking a Marketing Assistant with 3-5 years experience working in a B2B context, to help us streamline our week to week marketing systems and help deliver the strategic plans developed by our team. Reporting to the Marketing and Brand Manager, you will be responsible for a broad range of duties covering Direct Mail, Digital Campaigns, Content Marketing and Management.
You will need to enjoy working in a collaborative and consultive way with our team, which works across three offices in Australia.
- Support the Marketing and Brand Manager to implement effective marketing, communications and digital media strategies.
- Assist the Marketing and Brand Manager to prepare and publish multi-channel campaigns, ensuring alignment of messaging and branding across all channels of digital media.
- Gather key competitor information; products, pricing, and media usage and consumer behaviour of our target market to assist with effective marketing activity.
- Maintain and update data bases within Hubspot.
- Assist in preparation of marketing collateral.
- Create and manage direct mail campaigns within MailChimp.
- Perform routine updates and uploads to Wordpress website include blog posts and media announcements.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field.
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing, ideally in B2B context.
- Ability to work flexibly in a small business with responsibility across several areas.
- Familiarity with working in an international corporate context.
- A driving interest in climate change adaptation and its international implications for business.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn, Mailchimp and Hubspot.
- Some experience in Digital Marketing.
Position will initially be part time (0.6 FTE – three days per week) with a view to increasing as the business grows.