WIRES has been rescuing and caring for sick, injured and orphaned wildlife for over 35 years. WIRES' mission is to actively rehabilitate and preserve Australian wildlife and inspire others to do the same. WIRES priorities include increasing national rescue and rehabilitation capacity, improving emergency wildlife response capability, and supporting species and habitat recovery projects.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This role is focused on executing WIRES marketing programs, helping WIRES to increase supporter engagement and brand awareness, and serving the marketing needs of the organisation to increase income and expand our services for wildlife. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator is involved in all parts of the Marketing Team, from digital marketing, design and copywriting to administration, events and multimedia.
The role is a 12 month full-time contract, with the potential for extension.
The role is expected to be a hybrid mix of working from the office in Brookvale and working remotely.
- Support the development and execution of our growth marketing strategy
- Support the delivery of a national brand awareness campaign and contribute to the delivering compelling brand content to drive brand awareness
- Assist with the development of digital assets and delivery across various platforms
- Development and coordination of marketing programs (eg webinars/podcasts and organisational events) to support member and donor engagement
- Execute specific offers and activities and work with other marketing and content leads to deliver requirements
- Maintain marketing communications collateral, templates, and customised business materials
- Be the brand champion for brand and style guidelines across the organisation
- You have already got a few years' experience in marketing or brand management, either agency or in-house or at another NFP.
- You're a creative problem solver and always believe that a solution or compromise can be reached whenever you're dealing with a sticky issue.
- You have a strong project management skills.
- You know how to work consistently to Brand Guidelines & Style Guide and inspire others to do the same.
- In collaboration with the wider team, you thrive on helping design, implement, and manage innovative campaigns to acquire new supporters and deepen supporter engagement.