Windarring Ltd is a Disability Service Provider in central Victoria. Windarring provides community participation programs, day programs, under eighteen year old programs, supported travel, holiday programs, supported living and respite care.
This is an exciting opportunity to join Windarring as the full time Team Leader of Bendigo Recycling ADE.
The successful applicant will coordinate delivery of a diverse range of programs for people living with a disability so that each person meets their goals as their needs and lives change.
You will be someone who builds genuine relationships with clients, families, community leaders, workers and managers. You will have the skills to lead your team to be accountable, respectful and to work successfully together delivering service excellence.
The role has reporting accountabilities to NDIS, and collaborates with other team leaders and corporate staff.
This position Is a career development pathway and is a unique opportunity to work in a significant management role at the operational level within an established supported employee workforce and the national NDIS sector.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE;
- Post Graduate Qualifications in Business Management or significant equivalent experience, and/or proven success in sector at operational or business management level
- Extensive ADE/NDIS leadership and knowledge including experience in the management of Supported Employees /ADE businesses in a regional setting
- Highly developed management and business skills, including ability to develop and grow businesses from the ground up
- Working knowledge of warehouses, and experience in operational roles in warehouses
- Demonstrated high level interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to manage/steward human and financial resources to achieve the best outcomes for participants/families and employees
- Well-developed understanding of relevant legislation, of the principles and practice of NDIS/ADEs, and a sound working knowledge of the NDIS Quality and Safety Framework and Standards and all accreditation processes
- Current forklift licence
- Current First Aid, CPR and Anaphylaxis training
- Information Technology Proficiency: in Excel, Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint, including the ability to quickly pick-up new systems and technologies
- NDIS Worker screening check (which includes a Police check)
- Working with Children’s Check; EMPLOYEE (essential)
- Current valid Victorian Driver’s licence (essential)
- Applicants must have the right the work in Australia and provide supporting documentation
- Attractive remuneration, plus Super
- Salary Packaging, increasing your take home pay
- Potential career development opportunities
- An opportunity to build long term relationships between support workers and participants
Applicants should address the above requirements in a cover letter, along with a current resume by the close date.
Please note interviewing may begin prior to the closing date.
Windarring is committed to child safety. We have zero tolerance of child abuse. Our robust human resources, recruitment and vetting practices are strictly adhered to during the application and interviewing process.