- Executive Assistant GM Commercial Services - Permanent Full Time Opportunity
- Melbourne or Canberra Location
- $73,329 Starting Salary + Super + Salary Packaging
Do you want to make a difference and become a part of a team that supports a future where people who are blind or have low vision can live an independent life they choose?
If so, then this might be the perfect role for you!
Vision Australia is a leading national provider of blindness and low vision services in Australia. We work in partnership with Australians who are blind or who have low vision to achieve the possibilities they choose in life.
About who we support
Vision Australia provides services to more than 25,500 people clients from 35 Vision Australia centres in Victoria, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia; and through outreach programs in the Northern Territory and Tasmania.
About the role
- Provide high quality support to the General Manager.
- Work with and support the EA to the CEO and the Executive Assistant Team to achieve the overall goals of the Leadership Team and the organisation.
- Manage and schedule appointments, arrange meetings, conferences and coordinate functions.
- Arrange and manage travel, itinerary and accommodation for GM/s and direct reports as required.
- Ensure all documents, reports and papers are of high quality standard prior to submission to the GM, CEO and/or the Board.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Business Administration, a relevant discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with a high level of discretion, efficiency and accuracy.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and communications skills.
- High degree of initiative – self-starter.
- Building strong and effective relationships with staff at all levels of the organisation.
Benefits of working at Vision Australia
- Generous salary packaging options
- Flexible working arrangements
- Exciting career paths
- Exceptional professional development opportunities
If this sounds like a great fit for you then please complete our online application process.
Applications should consist of a full resume and a cover letter. Please note pdf documents are not accepted for accessibility reasons.
For more information about working at Vision Australia go to www.visionaustralia.org/careers
We highly encourage applications from candidates who are blind or have low vision.