The Customer Liaison Officer (CLO) is responsible for providing reception support for all Uniting Communities services located at the Mt Gambier hub site including financial, secretarial and reception responsibilities.
The CLO works as part of a team delivering services and quality outcomes at our office in Mount Gambier.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Provide high customer service for reception, review and improve reception and front desk procedures as required (This includes delivery of the Needle Exchange Program)
- Support for reception points across Community Services, with a focus on the Mount Gambier Hub Site
- Develop and maintain hub related systems and procedures – Including but not limited to key registers, site procedures, duress systems and WHS inspection reports and maintenance
- Complete financial transactions relating to customer service, invoicing, petty cash and credit card reconciliations
- Support Maintenance of the Mount Gambier fleet including organizing of maintenance and regular services and delivery of vehicles to the dealership for servicing and repairs
- Permanent Part-time (Approx 30 hours per week) for the right applicant
The successful candidate will have:
- Hold or be willing to undertake a Certificate III in Business or Business Administration or equivalent experience
- Maintenance of a full, unrestricted Driver’s License
- Sound knowledge and application of the MS Office suite of applications
- Ability to communicate and engage with a wide range of people
- A strong and ethical customer service approach
- Previous experience in a senior level administrative role
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Previous experience in community services is highly regarded
Uniting Communities is a leading, inclusive not-for profit community services organisation working alongside more than 80,000 South Australians each year to reduce inequality, improve wellbeing, overcome disadvantage and support people to live the best lives they can. We value diversity and are committed to providing respectful, accessible services.
About the Benefits
- In addition to your salary you can package up to $15,900 per year pre tax and additionally a $2,650 Meals and Entertainment card.
- To see how this could potentially benefit your take home pay, visit our salary packaging provider - Access Pay
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Early Intervention Physio Program
- Discounted Private Health Insurance
Check out our additional benefits at unitingcommunities.org.
Please click Apply Now to submit your application.
Apply early; closing date subject to change.
As an organisation, we are committed to protecting children, young people and vulnerable adults. All staff are required to work within our code of conduct and undergo relevant pre-employment checks