Training and Assessors:
At Uniting, our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve.
About the role:
Based in Parramatta or Pitt Street there will be some travel around NSW, the role will be responsible for Training a range of programs to meet the needs of the Uniting business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Plan and Train clinical and non-clinical training materials
- Deliver accredited and non-accredited training programs
- Ensure services are delivered in line with stakeholder requirements
Qualifications and experience:
- Experience in writing and delivering training and developing programs
- Cert IV Training and Assessing experience qualifications in Nursing
- Exposure to health, ageing or community services preferably in a clinical setting
- Able to manage a number of projects at once, utilising your resources effectively
- Relevant qualifications would be an advantage (cert III or Cert IV) Ageing and/or Community Service
We believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
Further to this we offer:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Vibrant team culture working alongside like-minded individuals
- Chance to deliver significant organisational change
- Work within an organisation that has a positive impact on our clients