At Uniting, we believe in taking real steps to make the world a better place. We work to inspire people, enliven communities and confront injustice.
Our services are in the areas of aged care and disability, community services, and chaplaincy and we get involved in social justice and advocacy issues that impact the people we serve.
We commit to respecting children and take action to keep them safe. As an organisation we celebrate our diversity and welcome all people regardless of lifestyle choices, ethnicity, faith, sexual orientation and gender identity.
We are bold, imaginative, respectful and compassionate.
What you'll be doing
- Facilitate workshops, collaborative design sessions and performing customer journey mapping directly with product owners at all levels of the organisation
- Work as part of a multi-disciplinary agile team to deliver high quality business value driven user stories with well defined acceptance criteria
- Consult with the Product Owner to prioritise and shape the product backlog, using agile practices for prioritisation around business value
- Ensure that a customer centric approach is being followed/adopted with every feature built
- Participate in, and facilitate, agile ceremonies and rituals, backlog refinement, daily stand-up, Iteration and release planning, showcases, sprint retrospective
You will form key relationships with the following roles:
- Director-level, Uniting
- Head of Shared Services
- Project Delivery
- Solution Architecture
- Application Development
- Minimum 5 or more years' experience
- Tertiary qualifications (minimum Bachelor)
- Highly capable, experienced Agile practitioner who has worked in scrum for greater than 3 years
- Prior experience as a Senior Agile Business Analyst and involved in projects greater than 6 months
- Highly proficient with Jira
- Experienced writing user stories and facilitating meetings / workshops
- Experienced running and participating in scrum ceremonies
- SAFE Agile experience
Interested? Then apply today!
Employment with Uniting is subject to satisfactory background checks which include a National Police Check and Reference Check and a Working with Children Check.