Are you seeking an opportunity to develop your client management and/or sales skills in a mission-driven business? Do you have a keen interest in education, data, sales, and being part of a team that works hard and laughs hard? Edrolo’s Client Happiness Team is expanding, and we have an opening for a Junior Account Manager to join our NSW Team.
This role is perfect for someone who:
- Loves supporting clients, reaching goals, and making a difference through education;
- Has experience working in a school, in a client success or account management role, and/or proven ability to learn quickly in a new role and environment;
- Thrives on driving great client outcomes;
- Loves thinking innovatively and testing out new ideas;
- Wants to learn and grow in a fast-paced tech startup environment surrounded by colleagues who care about supporting each other to succeed.
You’ll be working with other Junior Account Managers and alongside our Learning Innovation Associates, who are our senior sales and client relationship managers. Our Client Happiness Team sits within the broader Edrolo Sales Team.
Key role responsibilities
- Build and maintain successful client relationships with partner secondary schools
- Collaborate with Learning Innovation Associates to hit upgrade and revenue sales targets
- Proactively and reactively liaise with key school contacts and teachers, including pitching new products, running trials, and upgrading current subscriptions
- Create and manage email and marketing campaigns to teachers and students to add value to the teaching and learning process
- Respond to school queries and issues in a timely manner
- Keep all reporting and forecasting up-to-date in our CRM and reporting databases
- Set schools up with the right training and PD opportunities
- Dive into data to find the key priorities and needs in your client book
- Assist in the execution of various projects as directed by the Sales Leadership Team
- Actively participate in team meetings and discussions
- Other tasks as required
Key role requirements
- Bachelor degree or higher;
- Experience that covers one or all of the following*:
- 1-3 years working in client success or account management
- 1-3 years working in a school
- 1-3 years of professional experience (doing anything else - come sell us on why your experience will help you succeed!)
- *We are far less worried about where you’re coming from vs. where you’re heading, but we do need to see some professional experience that you can leverage into the role.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding achievement in aspects of professional or learning life;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills;
- Equally happy working independently and on team projects;
- Confidence in understanding and using data to support school engagement and process improvements
- Ability to quickly evaluate, troubleshoot, follow up a problem and suggest a creative response;
- Passionate about cultivating client relationships and integrating technology into education;
- Excellent time management skills and attention-to-detail;
- Sales experience (e.g. retail, any sales role) is a plus but not essential;
- Access to a car and full Australian working rights are required for this role.
What’s on offer
- Opportunity to work with a passionate, driven, growing team;
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience;
- True career development and progression opportunities;
- Tech startup vibe office in an Alexandria location (albeit working from home at present!);
- No complex hierarchy or politics;
- Smart-casual dress and flexible working hours, including remotely from home where applicable;
- Regular team events, dinners, and drinks.
About our Client Happiness / Sales Team
At Edrolo, our mission is simple: to improve education. We are a high-growth, fast-paced, values-driven technology company, and we build next-generation learning resources that are in use at 1000+ secondary schools across Australia.
We dedicate a real person to each of our client schools, with the goal of driving sustained behaviour change in teaching and learning practices within and for each school. We know that improving teaching and learning is complex and takes time, good planning, consistency, and true passion. Our Client Happiness Team works with schools to build enduring relationships and, in the process, we move well beyond promoting Edrolo products to become trusted advisors to our schools. This is where you come in!
Our sales philosophy is all about “right product, right school, right time” and our metrics reflect this. We achieve 98% client retention each year, indicating true satisfaction with both Edrolo’s products and the services we provide to support their implementation year-on-year.
Our Client Happiness Team sits within the broader Sales Team and works extremely closely with our Client Support Team and other departments within Edrolo, such as our Content and Technology teams. In other words, we’re a company that focuses deeply on cross-team communication, collaboration, and shared growth.