Come and join our highly dedicated leaders – Tulgeen has been supporting people with disability for over 40 years
Inclusion Services Manager - Disability - Permanent Full-Time Bega NSW.
The ISM role requires the practical application of a range of operational and administrative leadership skills within a highly skilled, inclusive and caring workforce who make a profound positive difference to the lives of people with disability.
Tulgeen Management roles are challenging and rewarding, no two days are the same.
The ISM for Tulgeen Disability Services:
- Is directly accountable to the Client Services Manager for effective compliant delivery of all client inclusion services programs, including; Complex Care, Respite services, Bega Insync, Merimbula Insync, Art in Garage, the Lab, Technical HUB and Film and Theatre.
- Is responsible for leading, managing, and developing all inclusion services workers to meet client, organisational, industry and legislative requirements.
- Attends to On-Call responsibilities as a member of the services On-Call team.
- Provides accurate information and data for operational budgets.
- Works collaboratively with the client services manager in developing inclusion services business and strategic plans that align with Tulgeen's strategic directions.
- Effectively communicates technical information to clients, advocates, external agencies and the inclusion services teams in the delivery of high quality and timely services.
- Works collaboratively with all Tulgeen managers to identify, monitor, mitigate, review and report on all inclusion services related business, services delivery and work environment risks;
- Works collaboratively with all Tulgeen managers to facilitate compliant change management in the implementation of revised commercial, financial, strategic and operational priorities and objectives;
- Establishes sound effective relationships within and outside the organisation.
Location: Primarily based at Tulgeen’s inclusion services centre - Insync, Spindler Street Bega, NSW and other locations, as occasionally required to meet the role requirements.
Reports To: Tulgeen group Client Services Manager or their stated delegate with occasional reporting to the Tulgeen executive.
A full position description is available below.