- Do you have a genuine passion for social and environmental issues and a strong commitment to creating positive change?
- Do you possess strong creative thinking skills and a passion for producing engaging digital content?
We are seeking a highly motivated and creative Digital Campaigner to join our dynamic Communications team. As the Digital Campaigner, you will develop and execute digital campaigns that engage and mobilise our supporters, raise awareness about critical issues, and drive meaningful policy change. Strong communication, analytical skills and a personable approach to engaging supporters is essential.
- Write persuasive and engaging digital communications and marketing copy, including newsletters, emails, petitions and social media posts.
- Develop lead generation and digital acquisition strategies to grow the number of subscribers and regular donors, including overseeing supporter journeys.
- Work with the Data Management & Events Officer on regular giving renewal and reactivation campaigns. This may include managing third-party fundraising providers.
- Demonstrated experience developing and executing strategic digital campaigns that resonate with target audiences and drive supporter engagement.
- Excellent persuasive copywriting skills.
- Experience in social media management and content creation, and proficiency with relevant digital campaigning tools.
- Comfortable using data analysis to measure campaign performance and guide decision-making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Willingness to adapt to changing priorities and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience using customer relationship management software (experience using NationBuilder would be an advantage).
The Australia Institute is an independent public policy think tank that conducts research and advocates for progressive policies across a range of social, economic, and environmental issues. With a focus on evidence-based research and impactful advocacy, we aim to shape public discourse and drive positive change for a better Australia.
What We Offer:
- The opportunity to make a significant impact on important social and environmental issues.
- A supportive and inclusive work environment that values creativity, innovation, and collaboration.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
If you are passionate about driving change, have a knack for digital strategy, and are excited to work in a dynamic team, we want to hear from you!
The Australia Institute is an equal-opportunity employer. We encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and experiences.
For further information about this opportunity, please email [email protected] using the subject line: Digital Campaigner enquiry via EthicalJobs and we will get back to you ASAP.
Join us in shaping a better future for Australia through impactful digital campaigns!
A position description is attached.