HELPING PEOPLE EVERY DAY
The Australian Federal Police Association (AFPA) represents the professional, industrial and welfare interests of Australian Federal Police (AFP) sworn and unsworn employees. The AFPA is a registered Trade Union.
The AFPA office is located in Canberra ACT.
YOU MAKE A POSITIVE DIFFERENCE WITH:
- Your skill in case management, representation, and research, in relation to issues faced by our members.
- Your ability to provide high quality advice, advocacy and expertise in relation to employment related issues.
- Your desire to help people with workplace issues.
- Your ability to work in a dynamic team environment.
WE OFFER YOU:
An opportunity to join a fantastic team of motivated and passionate industrial relations professionals acting on behalf of our members.
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE BENEFITS OF:
- Joining a great culture which rewards effort and thrives on teamwork
- Varied and interesting case work
- Remuneration from $86,964 to $108,187 (per annum) + Super + onsite car parking
- Working with a professional, supportive and engaged team
MORE ABOUT YOU:
- Relevant industry experience, including previous experience in the trade union movement, industrial relations, workplace investigations, case management and/or the Australian Federal Police
- Understanding of the current Australian industrial relations system
- Empathy, compassion and desire to help our members
- Ability to represent and advocate on behalf of our member’s interests
- Experience in dispute resolution, negotiation and problem solving
- Strong communication skills