Our mission is to “Eliminate the Idea of Waste". Operating in 22 countries, TerraCycle is a global innovator in the circular economy, specialising in recycling hard-to-recycle materials. Our programs collect and recycle almost any waste stream, including beauty packaging, babies' nappies, cigarette butts and chewing gum, which we then turn into new products, like the world's first shampoo bottle made with beach plastic.
As a social enterprise, we drive positive change by partnering with some of the world’s largest corporations such as L'Oréal, P&G and Colgate, transforming the collected packaging into new products like outdoor furniture, playgrounds and park benches.
We are seeking an experienced E-commerce Associate on an initial 12-month maternity leave contract (with option to go permanent) to caretake and grow our offering of Zero-Waste Boxes (ZWB) direct to consumers and businesses across Australia and New Zealand.
Position reports to: Head of Communications & Marketing, ANZ
- Developing and implementing marketing strategies, with an emphasis on digital marketing, to promote Zero Waste Boxes (ZWB) in Australia and New Zealand
- Driving revenue targets and ensure KPIs are met
- Engaging with clients & customers to improve / troubleshoot logistics and delivery processes, in collaboration with our Operations team.
- Identify and develop new partnership opportunities for ZWB resellers across ANZ.
- Create and schedule all ZWB social media content for both markets and work with the marketing team to generate social ads and evaluate effectiveness and ROI of campaigns.
- Create engaging content for website pages to encourage participation and product sales.
- Create and execute all marketing eDMs (via Hubspot and Mailjet)
- Generate marketing reports and quarterly presentations to be shared with global team.
- Work with the PR & Comms team to plan effective support through all communication channels including collateral.
You will share TerraCycle’s mission to make waste a thing of the past. You’re a positive entrepreneur and team player who can collaborate cross-functionally. You are motivated to use your customer service and digital marketing skills to engage customers to be sustainable consumers.
Skills and experience:
- Qualifications in marketing, communication or a related field.
- 2 years ’ experience in an equivalent E-commerce role.
- Excellent writing and content development skills across multiple mediums
- Experience with E-commerce frameworks including Shopify Plus, Wordpress or similar.
- Experience with Google Analytics,Google Search Console,Tag Manager, Hubspot and Mailjetis preferred.
- Ability to build and nurture relationships B2B and B2C
- Demonstrated experience in nurturing customers using marketing analytics.
- Demonstrated understanding of social media best practice.
- A demonstrated interest in sustainable/green business
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Entrepreneurial start up environment with strong growth opportunities
- Annual bonus program
- Summer Fridays - half day off
- 2 paid volunteer days off per year
- 2 working from home days per week
- Free vegan lunch days at the office
- Endless recycling options!
How to apply:
Submit your application via the Apply Now link or reach out to Uma.Pillai@terracycle.com, using the subject line: E-Commerce Associate - Zero Waste Box Division enquiry via EthicalJobs, for more information.