Sunnyfield is a large not-for-profit organisation with a Person Centred approach to providing services to people with disability.
We are looking for someone with experience in behaviour support, project management and training to join our team in Shared living. This is a new role designed to better support our Group Homes, full time 12 months contract with potential to become permanent.
About the role:
- Working closely with all roles within Shared Living in developing staff to deliver best practice support to Sunnyfield's clients
- Implement, embed and demonstrate Person Centred Active Support Practices
- Lead the Shared Living Active Support project team, mentoring and coaching staff members
- Deliver training to managers and support workers in the principals of Person Centred Active Support Practices
- Reporting to GM in Shared Living and working with Learning and Development Team to facilitate training
The successful candidate will have:
- 5 years' experience in Behaviour Support / Disability Nursing / Educator or similar role
- Degree or relevant tertiary qualification
- Working knowledge of Active Support principles person centred planning
- Working knowledge of Practice Leadership and implementation across teams
- Experience in development and facilitation of staff training
- Strong project management skills
- NSW driver's license
You will be rewarded with flexibility, a brilliant team culture, inspiring leadership and meaningful work, with a mission to enrich the lives of people with disability by creating choice, opportunities and skills for life.
If you have the required experience, skills and possess a positive attitude towards working with people with disability we look forward to receiving your application.