The Project Officer will provide support to two projects developing education and information resources for NDIS Specialist Disability Accommodation providers.
Develop Project Resources (Under guidance)
- Draft written resources including factsheets and case studies concerning SDA management practices and policies.
- Support the development of online training resources.
- Support the production of written and audio-visual resources.
- Support the delivery of face to face information sessions and targeted discussions.
- Provide Project Support and Administration
- Support project reporting and evaluation requirements.
- Support project reference group/s.
- Maintain project databases.
- Assist with the coordination of training events including workshops and webinars.
- Support Stakeholder Engagement
- Coordinate Stakeholder engagements, provide clear guidance, identify issues and barriers to inform the project.
- Conduct profile interviews with SDA Providers.
- Draft SDA Provider Profiles.
- Coordinate stakeholder engagement events.
Skills & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in qualitative research and/or public policy analysis.
- Experience developing educational resources and/or resources for the disability sector.
- Ability to problem solve at a high level.
- Knowledge of disability or community housing sector, the National Disability Insurance Scheme, Specialist Disability Accommodation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience managing stakeholder relationships.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
Qualifications / Experience
Relevant tertiary qualifications in public policy, disability support, public health or social science.
Other Relevant Information
Summer Foundation offer Salary Packaging, a supportive and collaborative team environment and the opportunity to feel good about what you achieve at the end of the day.
People with disability are encouraged to apply. Lived experience is valued by the organisation and looked upon favourably.
A position description is attached.