It's an exciting time to be part of Stride. You may have noticed we've changed our name from Aftercare to Stride.
We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on the next stage of our journey, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
headspace Centres act as a one-stop-shop for young people who need help with mental health, physical health, alcohol and other drugs and/or work and study support.
- Based in Nundah
- Full-time & Permanent
- Paying on HPSS SSE Award Level 9 plus Super
- Plus Salary Packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!!)
- Plus meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Plus Leave loading at 17.5%
- Company rewards scheme
- Paid parental leave
- Supportive team environment
- Excellent training and development
- Provide supervision and support to medical receptionists including management of rosters, training, leave, IT and any client related matters.
- Line manage two medical receptionist team members
- Act as the central point of communication and provides a superior level of secretarial and reception services to young people, clinical and management headspace staff.
- Medical Reception duties including taking incoming calls and directing the caller to the appropriate member of staff
- Appointment scheduling and maintenance of clients
- General Office duties including opening and distribution of mail typing, scanning, filing and archiving
- Assist in the closing and securing of the building at the end of the day.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and medicare requirements.
- Liaise with practice manager to manage MBS billing and other billing systems.
- Reconciliation of petty cash and site credit card.
- Provide administrative support to the clinical staff and contractors.
- Work closely with the Clinical Manager to ensure good administrative functioning of the centre to ensure that young people receive high quality treatment.
- Excellent administration, time management and organisational skills with attention to detail.
- Possess leadership skills and may have experience of line managing or supervising staff.
- Knowledge of the health /NFP sector with an ability to liaise with people from diverse backgrounds.
- Proven record in working closely with and being a successful member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Demonstrated communication, interpersonal, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to think and act calmly under pressure and deal sensitively with distressed people.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Understanding of duty of care, rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- A current unencumbered driver's licence.
- Experience in MBS is highly regarded.
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt.