It's an exciting time to be part of our journey. You may have noticed we've recently changed our name from Aftercare to Stride.
We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people, and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
As we embark on the next stage of our journey, join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
- Based in Maroubra
- Full-time & Permanent
- Paying on SCHADs Level 3 plus Super
- Salary Packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!!)
- Meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!!
- Leave loading at 17.5%
- Company rewards scheme
- Paid parental leave
- Excellent training and development
- Supportive team environment
- Provide regular, flexible, low-level non-clinical support to service users, and assist them to review their needs and resources, monitor activities identified in client Support Plans
- Enable clients to achieve independence as far as possible in all areas of their life by providing appropriate information, opportunity, training and support
- Routinely perform Outcome Measures, and other data collection
- Effective use of Supportability including self-management of rosters, record time and sign off of client activity, input journal entries and case notes
- Provide support (that is sensitive, client-focused and community orientated), advocacy and information to our clients with the use of the recovery process
- Attendance and participation in Communities of Practice, professional development and Critical incident management activities
- Minimum of a Cert IV in a Community services related discipline (ideally a completed degree or Diploma)
- Experience, skills and knowledge in working with people experiencing mental illness
- Understanding of and ability to apply the principles of a recovery-oriented, person-centred, and strengths-based approach to service delivery
- Ideally knowledge and understanding of the NDIS
- Ability to implement and facilitate capacity building activities with participants
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and work independently
- Capacity to collaborate within a multidisciplinary team across a range of organisations
- Current driver's licence with a good driving history and a registered, well-maintained vehicle that is available to be used for the purposes of this role
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. This includes but is not limited to people with a lived experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt.