We’re leaders in mental health service delivery, specialising in working with adults and young people and in early childhood intervention.
Stride is a name that expresses our ambition – it’s a name that’s purposeful and shows awareness of the important role we play in the recovery journey.
It's an exciting time to be part of our journey! Join us to make a difference. We're here to Stride.
- Full-time (open to 4 days per week) & Permanent
- Based in Lilyfield (with remote working options)
- Excellent base salary plus Super
- Plus Leave loading at 17.5%
- Plus Salary Packaging options (up to $15,899 tax free!)
- Plus meals and entertainment allowance of up to $2,650!
- Stride Rewards – access to discounts from 100s of retailers (fashion, food and fitness)
- Excellent training and development
- Supportive team environment
Working with the People and Culture team, we are looking for an experienced HR Advisor / Business Partner who understands the challenges of working in our dynamic sector.
You'll be responsible for:
- Coaching and supporting leaders to improve their own performance & effectiveness as well as that of their teams
- Case management including advising, supporting and coaching managers on employee relations matters, performance management and compliance
- Responding to day to day operational enquiries from managers and staff
- Building collaborative partnerships with internal stakeholders, applying org-wide policies that are consistent and effectively meet operational needs
- Assisting managers and staff to help interpret Awards, legislation, programs and procedures
- Participating in and contributing to P&C projects as required.
- Working with our Health and Safety initiatives to ensure a safe working environment
- Ensuring HR practices are compliant with relevant legislative requirements, the organisation's policies, procedures and Values.
- Must have minimum of three to five years experience in an advisory or business partnering role
- Experience within community services or health-related areas is desirable
- Able to develops strong relationships with key stakeholders and is a trusted advisor to the business.
- A collaborative working style and an ability to work as part of a cohesive team
- Balance a hands-on, roll up your sleeves approach with a strategic mindset and the ability to look at the bigger picture.
- A current and practical working knowledge of employment-related legislation and application of best practice, including working with Awards
- Ability to multi-task competing priorities with excellent time management skills
- Complex problem-solving skills and understand multi-site workplaces (desirable)
- Ability to manage time effectively, stay organised and meet deadlines while working on multiple tasks
- Tertiary qualifications in HR/Business Management/Social Sciences
Stride is an inclusive workplace and we encourage applications from diverse backgrounds. This includes but is not limited to people with a lived-experience of mental health recovery, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQIA+, and people with disabilities.
To apply complete the online application form, attach a copy of your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the available role.
Applications will be viewed and actioned upon receipt. For any queries please email email@example.com using the subject line: HR Business Partner enquiry via EthicalJobs.