Who are we?
Richmond Wellbeing is a leading mental health service provider, working with individuals on their road to recovery. Richmond Wellbeing is looking toward the future, shaping our organisation to ensure we are ready for the changes the NDIS and individualised funding models will bring.
About the role!
The Support Coordinator is responsible for the implementation and coordination of individualised supports and services for clients with NDIS plans.
Your other main responsibilities include:
- Respond to enquiries and coordinate intake for new NDIS clients as required.
- Review of NDIS client plans as required.
- Undertake any required reporting requirements to NDIA.
- Assist clients to implement strategies to access supports and services including funded supports, community, mainstream and informal.
- Strengthen and assist with capacity building skills to enhance client’s abilities to coordinate support and services and to participate in the community.
- Include family members, carers and friends and other agencies where possible and with the consent of the participant.
- Success will be tracked and measured in the following key areas:
- Ability to attract and retain the targeted population of NDIS customers.
- Customer satisfaction at least meeting specific standards.
- Service quality and performance outcomes being consistently achieved.
- Performance that meets financial and efficiency KPIs of Support Coordination
This position is full time.
Who are you?
You will possess the below key attributes:
- A tertiary qualification in Social Work, or other social or health sciences is desirable
- Demonstrated experience in mental health work and a sound understanding of psychosocial recovery within a human services context.
- Sound knowledge and experience off service delivery in the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and ability to link with a range community, funded and mainstream services.
- Excellent communication skills including written and interpersonal.
- Strongly demonstrated ability to plan, organise and manage one’s own workload.
- Ability to operate within organisational and legislative guidelines, procedures and policies.
Why Work for Richmond Wellbeing?
Besides providing high quality core training and attractive salary packaging options, we also offer:
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible and friendly team environment
- On-site employee parking
A position description is attached.