Who are we
Richmond Wellbeing (RW) is a leading values-based organisation providing mental health services for consumers across Western Australia. We offer supported accommodation along with a wide range of community services including NDIS support. At the heart of our organisation is an ethos and commitment to support everyone in the community to live a valued and fulfilling life.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manger Outreach, the ICLS Manager role is responsible for overseeing and co-ordinating many elements of the response by Richmond Wellbeing (RW) in the delivery of ICLS services across WA. Funded by the Mental Health Commission (MHC) RW is contracted to deliver ICLS support services as a recognised Community Managed Organisation (CMO) across the Perth Metro and South-West regions of WA. This role will ensure all required contractual obligations of the services are delivered in a systematic, co-ordinated and planned manner.
All ICLS operational services at RW report through the Chief Operations Officer, along with the General Manager Outreach. The General Manager Outreach will provide high level support the ICLS Manager to co-ordinate and oversee the delivery of ICLS services, promotion and marketing of the service, building partnerships with the MHC, Clinical Case Management Teams and Community Housing Teams, and supporting the needs of the ICLS team.
Your other main responsibilities of the role include:
- Play a leadership role in the establishment of new ICLS Participants.
- Attend relevant meetings with stakeholders for prospective and newly referred ICLS participants
- Liaise with Finance Manager to facilitate the development of Individualised Funding Plans (IFP) and associated financial requirements.
- Promote holistic services that focus on total wellbeing, including mental, physical, social and spiritual needs of each participant.
- Work with family members, carers and important significant others, as identified by ICLS participants.
- Links RW ICLS to a ‘greater community’ that actively promotes the inclusion of other professional groups to work with RW toward the provision of ‘best-
- practice’ outcomes that serve ICLS participants, carers and significant users.
- Builds strong partnerships with primary health care, hospitals and community mental health teams, and the ICLS team at the Mental Health Commission.
- With the assistance of the General Manager Outreach, coordinate and manage regular meetings with networks and stakeholders to build external partnerships, especially MHC, community case management and community housing teams.
- Coordinate the development and review of objectives, policies and procedures relating specifically to RW ICLS Services
- Supports strategic objectives through the delivery of comprehensive services in provision of ICLS Services, based on ICLS service guidelines.
- To work closely with the Intake Officer RW to ensure all referrals, inquiries and requests for ICLS services and information are captured and actioned in a timely and professional manner.
This role is part time at 45 hours a fortnight.
You will possess the following key attributes:
- Tertiary qualified health care professional with experience working in and alongside a range of health care settings, including primary health care, clinical services and other community services.
- Demonstrated knowledge of mental illness, Recovery and a Person-Centred approach to mental health service delivery
- Managing individualised programs, and ideally individually funded programs.
- Managing person centred health care services in a complex environment that has strong contractual, legislative and licensing requirements.
- Relevant experience primarily in the area of Outreach or Community services.
- Demonstrated experience and capability to provide senior level support and leadership preferably within the Mental Health domain.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team environment, promoting total wellbeing and holistic health services
- Knowledge of relevant community resources and ability to network with agencies
Why Work for Richmond Wellbeing?
Besides providing high quality professional development and a supportive work environment, we also offer;
- Additional Birthday and Wellbeing day leave.
- Benefits of not for profit salary packaging.
Confidential enquiries can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Mental Health Community Program Manager enquiry via EthicalJobs.
Richmond Wellbeing reserves the right to close this position prior to the closing date.
Richmond Wellbeing welcomes and celebrates individuals from all diverse groups and backgrounds. Our workplace actively seeks to include, welcome and value unique contributions of all people.
Before an offer of employment can be made, Richmond Wellbeing requires a National Police Clearance no older than 6 months.
Applying is easy. Have your resume and cover letter ready addressing how your qualifications and previous experience meet the key attributes of the role, click the Apply for this job button, attach the documents and click submit.
To view the position description, please visit https://www.rw.org.au/join-us/.