- Work Type: Full Time
- Classification: Social Community Health and Disability Services (SCHADS) Award (2010)
- Location: Greensborough and Ivanhoe East
- Wage range: $60,000 - $65,000 plus superannuation
With significant experience in the disability sector within government and community organisations, Rubix Support is passionate about supporting people with cognitive impairments lead the life they want to live and to achieve their goals and aspirations. Rubix Support provide support to people aged between two years to sixty five years old. We are a registered provider under the NDIS and provide services across three main areas - positive behaviour support, support coordination and lifestyle support. We are focused on evidenced based best practice and are passionate about achieving positive outcomes for the people we support.
WHY WORK WITH US?
- When you join our team you become one of us! We are committed to your personal growth and provide you with significant, on-going support including training opportunities. Rubix Support do not hire people in subcontracting arrangements, just like the good old days, you will have job security! This means that you will never be asked to provide your own ABN number/insurance etc. You are covered by, and paid above industry award classifications and receive all standard entitlements such as recreational and sick leave, travel allowance, and that all important 17.5% leave loading as you would expect.
- You will be part of a team that has significant experience supporting people with cognitive impairments. We are a team that strives on positive team culture, are always happy to support each other and who enjoy a good laugh.
- Oversee rostering systems and coordinate system integration
- Support the Lifestyle support team to roster all workers across a variety of sites to ensure services are provided to our individuals living with disability
- Monitor and manage Support worker availability and leave requests
- Ensuring the links between the systems are maintained and communication between systems is correct and accurate.
- Build and maintain productive and solution focused relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Provide exemplary customer service in relation to all community care services and customers
- Provide a proactive response to rectify system faults, with the aim to minimise delays in productivity
- Carry out investigations of system faults and operational anomalies as required and liaise with system designers to rectify issues.
- Oversee day to day administration of the systems used within Rubix Support
- Provide staff support, training and coaching in the use of systems
- Provide operational support to the Lifestyle team - preparing rosters, timesheets and other tasks relating to the operational running of this disability support area
- Ensure accurate data entry and through records
- Assist Accounts with the payroll process’ by the way of reconciliation of timesheets and support worker rosters on a fortnightly basis
- Service agreements system development and monitoring for Lifestyle Participants
- Business support for all recruitment intakes relating to Lifestyle Support employees
KEY SELECTION CRITERIA & PERSONAL QUALITIES
- Ability to demonstrate sound practical knowledge of case management systems (such as Salesforce); time and attendance systems, and payroll systems
- Sound experience in investigating and rectifying systems issues
- Sound experience in the use of rostering systems relating to scheduling, rostering and planning
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Positive focus and outlook on quality customer service interactions and engagements across both internal and external customers
- Excellent computer and administration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced office environment with both autonomy and collaboration
- Ability to meet deadlines in a methodical and dedicated manner
WORK HEALTH AND SAFETY
- Undertake all your work with consideration to personal health and safety requirements and that of others
- Report all hazards and/or injuries promptly and in accordance with legislation and policy
- Carry out all duties with diligence and due care for personal safety and the safety of others
- A current police check (less than six months).
- Applicants who have lived overseas for 12 months or longer during the past 10 years are required to provide the results of an international police check. Applicants should contact the relevant overseas police force to obtain this and submit as part of their application. Details of overseas police agencies are available on the Department of Immigration website www.immi.gov.au and can be searched for under the phrase, ‘penal clearance certificate.’
- A current Employee Working with Children Check (WWCC) card is required and will need to be provided prior to commencement of employment. Currency will need to be maintained by the employee for the period of employment.
- Safety screening will include checking whether your name is on the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme list (DWES) maintained by the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Unit (DWESU). The DWES includes names of persons unsuitable for employment as a disability support worker. A DWES form will be provided to applicants to complete at the time of their interview.
- Two professional references to be provided
QUALIFICATION & TRAINING REQUIREMENT
- A relevant business / systems or significant experience and training in related work
- I.T and business systems experiences and training
- Successful completion of the NDIA’s Worker Orientation Module ‘Quality, Safety and You’ (https://www.ndiscommission.gov.au/workers/training-course). Applicants will need to provide this NDIA generated Certificate prior to commencement.
- Successful applicants will be employed on a Full-Time basis
- Rubix Support employs Rostering & Systems Officer under the Social Community Health and Disability Services (SCHADS) Award (2010).
- The Rostering & Systems Officer reports to the Service Coordinators within the Lifestyle Support team
- The Rostering & Systems Officer has no direct reports
- Capacity and availability to respond and attend in emergency shift replacement situations
- Dedication to be part of a passionate and diverse team who are committed to the quality outcomes and lives of the people who we provide supports to.
Interviews will take place throughout the advertised period and if the right applicant is found, the job ad maybe taken down early.
A position description is attached.