- Part – time (3-days pw), 12 month contract working with a small collaborative team and a diverse network of stakeholders
- Work from home arrangements
- This is a newly created position which you can make your own!
About RDA Sydney
RDA Sydney is part of a national network of organisations in receipt of funding from the Federal government to deliver a Charter of economic growth, investment attraction and jobs creation for the regions. This is an exciting time for RDA Sydney as we have been given a change in remit from a greater Sydney focus to supporting the NSW regional RDAs in delivering their Charter by providing connection to Capital City stakeholders and advocating on particular issues relevant to the regions.
The Communications and Digital Marketing Manager’s role is a comprehensive, hands-on role that will also assist in delivering the priorities of our Regional RDA’s to a broader audience, whilst growing our Capital City and Government stakeholders, business reputation and alternate income streams.
- Develop, implement, and manage a Communications/Marketing Plan and Digital Engagement Strategy
- Develop, write and publish high quality website and social media business content on our newly created website, monthly e-newsletters, media releases and other communication areas for RDA Sydney
- Manage website and all other digital communications channels, including collection and interpretation of analytics from online platforms
- Undertake advocacy campaigns including writing media releases, online content, and publishing projects and events on relevant sites and platforms, support submission writing
- Work collaboratively with colleagues, the CEOs of the NSW RDA Network and our Capital City stakeholders to develop media and publicity campaigns regarding identified themes
- Coordinate, or support the coordination and delivery of events
- Assist with editing of grant applications, funding proposals and identifying leads for sponsorship and income generating activity
- Establish and maintain key stakeholder databases for the purpose of ensuring maximum messaging reach
Your skills and experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing and Communications or equivalent Digital Marketing Communications significant experience
- Active website management and maintenance experience to maximise SEO
- Previous experience organising media and marketing campaigns
- Demonstrated written communications experience to business and/or government stakeholders
- Experience using cloud-based, digital marketing and social media platforms (eg. Mailchimp, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience in leveraging databases to achieve maximum impact and engagement
- Experience in using Wordpress and Microsoft 365 Suite
If you wish to discuss please contact Therese O’Dwyer, Executive Officer, on 0413 834 098.
Salary: $90,000 pro rata 3 days per week.