About Relationships Australia
Relationships Australia NSW (RANSW) provides a safe, judgement-free environment where individuals, couples and families can address the critical matters impacting their relationships, and their lives.
What you’ll do
You'll provide essential administrative support to ensure the smooth running of our Macquarie Park centre. You'll welcome visitors to our centre and perform reception and other admin duties to support the team which requires a high level of confidentiality and accuracy. This includes the intake of our clients as they register for events or seek information.
- Full time
- Based at Macquarie Park
- Approx $47,500 - $64,500 plus super, leave loading, salary packaging benefits (if you've never worked for a NFP visit www.salary.com.au to find out how this translates to more in your take home pay)
What you’ll bring
- Experience providing administration and customer service support ideally in a similar environment
- Outstanding attention to detail to ensure the accuracy of our data/systems
- Highly organised with the ability to juggle interruptions and changes
- An ability to learn new systems and processes in a fast paced environment
- Calm, compassionate and firm manner when engaging with clients
- Make a genuine difference to the relationship wellbeing of individuals, couples and families; everyday!
- Work alongside people who truly care about what you achieve. Grow with us as a team
- We offer many benefits including flexible working options, salary packaging, additional leave days, Employee Referral Reward program and a fitness passport
- We value inclusion and belonging. We want a workforce that is reflective of all the communities we serve. To strengthen our inclusive practice we have employee action groups: Accessibility, Reconciliation, Gender, Sex & Sexually Diverse and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse
- We are committed to deepening our relationships with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. We have a stretch Reconciliation Action Plan to guide our efforts to build strong relationships, increased employment, and enhanced respect between Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and other communities
Interested? Apply today!
RANSW requires the preferred applicant to undertake a National Criminal History Record Check and a Working with Children Check before employment.
It is a condition of employment from 1 January 2022, that employees who are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccination must be fully vaccinated to perform duties at any of our workplaces. If you are not medically eligible to be vaccinated against COVID-19, you must provide Relationships Australia NSW with acceptable evidence of having a health condition for which obtaining a COVID-19 vaccination is contraindicated.