- Flexible working arrangements including some WFH.
- 38hrs week, ongoing
- SCHADS Award Level 8, $105,000+ and super
Leading managerial role calling for a critical, reflective, investigator.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Provide leadership and expert knowledge of legislation; policy and procedure; the application of investigative frameworks and procedures; critical thinking, risk assessment and analytics.
- Co-ordinate , lead and undertake formal investigations within the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) Critical Incident Management System (CIMS) guidelines
- Conduct quality audits of case practice and the development of systems to monitor and ensure compliance
- Contribute to program improvements
- Provide reports using standardised framework
What Quantum offer;
- Mobile phone and resources applicable to the role;
- Salary packaging/annual indexation/Employee Assistance Program/leave opportunities/flexi time/Wellbeing Program.
- Promotional opportunities within the Organisation;
- Professional development and mandatory industry training;
- Inclusive culture which embraces the diversity of its people.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- A recognised Social Work degree or a similar welfare or behavioural related degree with a primary focus on child development, human behaviour, family dynamics and/or impacts of trauma; and a practical component such as counselling or case work practice
- Valid Victorian Driver’s Licence/Working With Children Check/Police Check
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications appropriate to the field
- Desired - Relevant experience
- Desired - Certificate IV in Government Investigations or other related training / courses
About Quantum Support Services
Established in 1987 we are Industry Leaders striving to provide services to positively improve lives within the Gippsland community. Quantum is a child safe organisation who believes the celebration of diversity makes us and the community stronger. We are committed to embracing everyone’s individual differences so that we can help create a strong workplace and community that is empowered to reach its potential.
For further information and to review the Position Description please refer to the attached document or go to our website at www.quantum.org.au/careers.
For further information in relation to this opportunity please contact Mitchell Burney on 5120 2000.