This position’s profile encompasses both a leadership and management approach across the organisation. Working closely with the CEO, the Program Director leads a small and dedicated team.
Strategy & Leadership:
- Support the development implementation of business, marketing and operational plans in response to strategic, political and policy needs.
- Maintain a professional team to deliver effective programs and services through strong organisational performance.
- Supports the CEO to develop, implement and maintain the organisation’s strategic directions and operational plan, identify key opportunities for the organisation to grow and diversify, identify innovative and new business and organisational ideas. Set performance indicators to achieve high performance outcomes.
- Lead policy and strategic initiatives to meet the vision and mission of the organisation.
- Represent the organisation to community organisations and other relevant stakeholders, build networks and partnerships to grow the organisation.
- Support tendering and grant applications and processes.
- Develop and implement plans to achieve advocacy outcomes in line with the organisational Strategic Directions.
Management & Operations:
- Lead the evaluation of program and service outcomes, maintain continuous improvement through evaluation and quality assurance processes.
- Manage daily program and service delivery operations across the organisation, manage resources, reporting and assets. Meet budget and resources outcomes reporting in line with key metrics.
Programs & Services
- Maintain all services and programs delivered to the permanent care and adoptive community in Victoria with a focus on our member and client needs.
- Manage programs and services using contemporary best practice and trauma informed approaches.
- Deliver all programs and services aligned to key performance requirements of the Victorian Government service agreements and other funding agreements. Deliver the Flexible Funding Program in conjunction with OzChild and the Carer Assistance Program in conjunction with Foster Care Association in Victoria and in line with key performance requirements of the Victorian Government Service Agreements.
how to apply
To apply, please click Apply Now and follow the instructions.
A position description is attached.
For any queries, please contact the CEO, Kris Peach on 03 9020 1833.
The Program Director must hold a current Working with Children Check at all times and undertake a National Police Check.