Pathway Connect is a small independent Support Coordination service based in Ballarat, Victoria who provide services throughout the Central Highlands region.
Pathway Connect believes in providing a fair and equitable community for all. We value and respect the rights of people with disabilities and we believe in providing services which ensures accessibility, inclusivity and empowerment.
We are seeking an experienced Support Coordinator to join our team to to connect people with an NDIS Support Plan to:
- Access a range of supports which align their NDIS goals and that meets persons individual needs.
- Provide support and information to participants and their families
- To provide support in the implementation and review of a participants plan.
- Build the capacity of participants to manage their own NDIS plan.
- Provide information and support to participants to monitor and manage their funds.
- Ensure that all relevant participant data, case notes and goals and outcomes information is current and up to date on the relevant Client Management System
- Safeguard and promote the rights and wellbeing of every individual so they are recognised, respected, protected and fulfilled.
- To work within the funding allocation of a participant’s plan and ensure sufficient billable hours as directed by the Pathway Connect Director.
- Develop internal and external reports as required.
Applicants are required to address the following:
- Genuine desire to provide the best quality care for people with disabilities.
- Relevant tertiary qualification or certificate with relevant experience, or relevant extensive experience in case management, disability or community services.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and the NDIS Code of Conduct.
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to work and communicate effectively with participants, their families, community agencies and other professionals
- Sound IT Competence with Microsoft programs and Client Record Management Systems
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as a part of a team
Applicants must have:
- Valid Australian Driver’s License
- A Working with Children Check
- National Criminal History Check
- Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme Clearance
- Minimum of 2 referees
For further information please email email@example.com, using the subject line: Support Coordinator - NDIS - Ballarat enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.