ONCALL Group Australia is an award-winning, quality certified, DHHS, NDIS and TAC registered organisation, providing Residential Out of Home Care and In-Home Support services to DHHS, Community Service Organisations, young people and their families. At ONCALL we are people focussed, driven by strong values, committed to ongoing staff development and being an employer of choice. We are looking for staff who want to be part of ONCALL’s growth and who are passionate about providing excellence in service delivery to support and enhance the wellbeing of our clients.
About the role:
This is a critical support role that ensures the residential roster lines are filled with appropriately qualified and experienced staff and the intake of calls for the Accommodation Services are promptly attended to.
You will be:
- Responsible for Intake, emergency and crisis response rostering
- Assist with Roster Management including confirmation of emergency backfill and in collaborating with coordinators, assist with ensuring each facility has a copy of their current rosters.
- Assist Coordinators with timesheet tracking, ensuring they are submitted to Pay Office in a timely manner.
- Undertake retention calls utilising database to activity contact staff and bring them back into regular patterns of work.
- Provide input to policy and process reviews in line with continuous improvement objectives
To be considered, you will:
- A recognised Qualification in the field of disability
- Knowledge and experience within a disability residential service and of relevant legislation and standards
- Rostering and/or recruitment experience would be highly regarded
- Effective customer service and dispute resolution skills
- Strong time management and organisational skills with close attention to detail
- Experience analysing and collating data and preparing reports
- Ability to roster and match workers with clients effectively
- Capacity to find solutions in challenging environment, specifically as it pertains to crisis response and rostering in an emergency
- Be flexible and adaptable, respond and adjust to change in work demands and circumstances.
- Be able to relate to and view issues from the perspective of people from a diverse range of abilities, cultures and backgrounds.
- Current (or willing to obtain) Working With Childrens Check and the NDIS Workers Screening Check.
We would love to hear from you, please APPLY NOW. If you would like any more information, please contact our Recruitment Team on 03 9896 2468.