- Permanent Part-time, 30 hours / 4 days a week
- $62k - $70k FTE + Super
- Based in picturesque Clunes, close to Bangalow & Lismore
Northern Rivers Community Foundation (NRCF) is an independent philanthropic foundation, connecting people and communities to tackle challenging social and environmental problems across the seven shires of the Northern Rivers. NRCF works with donors, community organisations and peak bodies to address social issues and pursue positive changes that help build healthy and resilient communities.
NRCF is looking for an experienced and driven Marketing & Engagement Officer to:
- Lead the development and implementation of marketing and donor engagement strategies which activate and empower the organisation and community stakeholders towards the advancement of philanthropy for the Northern Rivers community;
- Ensure that the Northern Rivers Community Foundation is donor centred and impactful in the way that it services its donors and their philanthropic interests;
- Design and deliver effective marketing strategies that increase awareness of the NRCF brand and purpose, and communicate the impact of grant programs and projects across the community;
- Develop and coordinate all internal and external communications to ensure consistent messaging that is aligned to NRCF brand, organisational values and strategic and operational outcomes.
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications, fundraising & philanthropy or related disciplines
- Proven experience and success in a similar role, in the not for profit sector, and ideally in the philanthropy sector
- Excellence in communication, relationship management and stakeholder management
- Ability to work autonomously and manage multiple deadlines
- Ability to coordinate a team and project manage fundraising campaigns and events
- Previous experience of managing content across multiple marketing channels, and building and developing a brand
- Experience in delivering campaigns across social media, fundraising platforms & PR
- Demonstrated capability with CRM software
- Ability to travel and attend events as required
For any specific enquiries please email Emily Berry at email@example.com using the subject line: Marketing & Engagement Officer - Clunes enquiry via EthicalJobs.