- Full Time, 38 hours per week
- Fixed Term contract to 30 June 2021, with possibility of extension
- $70,000 p.a. + super and with the option to salary package
- Use your expertise to achieve positive outcomes
- Deliver creative and engaging content to support NDS, its members and the broader disability community in WA
- Be part of a supportive team driving best practice in the disability sector
National Disability Services (NDS) is Australia's peak body for non-government disability service organisations, representing over 1180 non-government service providers.
At NDS, we are committed to supporting our members and the disability sector more broadly to provide high quality support and services to people with disability. NDS promotes the full inclusion of people with disability and this commitment is outlined in our Disability Action Plan (DAP).
NDS is committed to fostering an inclusive and values driven work environment respecting the diversity of our employees, and the members and communities we serve.
NDS employees come with a strong appreciation for the disability sector, and the passion to make a difference.
The Digital Content and Social Media Officer will develop appropriate content, upload and update NDS websites managed in WA, and build the NDS brand by assisting with the coordination of a strategic social media program across a number of social media platforms in WA.
The Digital Content and Social Media Officer is also responsible for developing new website content through Content Management Systems and overseeing other web development work via an agency.
It is expected that the position holder is aligned to, and demonstrates NDS’ values of respect, teamwork and collaboration, leadership, innovation and accountability at all times.
- The development, implementation and monitoring of digital and social media strategy for NDS and its programs in WA with a particular focus on workforce, sector development and access and inclusion.
To be successful in this role you must have:
- A ‘user first’ mindset with proficient skills and understanding in social media channels, writing styles and marketing techniques.
- Experience of CRM and CMS platforms.
- Keen attention to detail and highly developed communication skills including writing and formatting content in online environments.
- Analytical and reporting skills including competency in Google Analytics and social media tracking.
- Knowledge of search engine optimisation and ability to tag content appropriately.
- Experience of in-house video production, shooting and editing.
- Ability to coordinate projects as part of a team to ensure timely and accurate posting of social and digital content. High initiative and demonstrated ability to problem solve and “get things done”.
- Experience of Microsoft Office suites and accessible communication methods.
- Tertiary qualification in communications, marketing or similar.
What we offer
- Flexible working including working from home
- Salary packaging
- Collaborative environment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Learning and development
For a confidential discussion about the role, please contact the Frances Thomas on 08 9208 9803.
NDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome applications from all diverse groups and backgrounds.