- Exciting opportunity to drive tangible health outcomes
- Manage an established, dedicated and high performing team
- Dynamic and strategic environment
The Continence Foundation of Australia provides support and advice to over 5 million Australians affected by, or at risk of, bladder and bowel control problems and acts as an advocate for their interests. As the national peak body, the Foundation exists to serve all Australians by promoting bladder and bowel health.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Manager to join the Foundation on an initial full-time 12-month fixed-term contract. Reporting to the CEO, the successful candidate will lead established teams across health promotion, education and marketing and communications to deliver current and future government funded programs and projects that align to the organisation's strategic vision and mission.
Some of the key responsibilities in this role are:
- Develop project plans and budgets for funded projects and oversee the delivery and evaluation of these plans.
- Lead the implementation of project plans and ensure all activities are delivered on time and within budget.
- Provide regular reports on progress of projects to senior management, the Foundation Board and funders.
- Drive program improvements to achieve the aims and objectives of projects effectively.
- Working with senior management, ensure structured and appropriate monitoring and evaluation frameworks are in place to demonstrate program outcomes.
- Identify and implement quality assurance initiatives that ensure the highest standard of service delivery is achieved and maintained across the program and projects.
- Undertake regular performance reviews for all direct reports and support professional growth and development of the project team.
Key Requirements for the Role
To be successful in this role, you will be able to demonstrate excellent leadership skills, a depth of experience in the health and/or not for profit sectors and a strong solutions and outcomes focus. You will be confident managing complex programs, communicating effectively across all levels of the organisation, and providing data-driven insights to drive program quality and efficiency. You are adaptable and very comfortable helping your teams navigate an evolving and rapidly changing health sector and funding environment.
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in health administration, management, or equivalent degree.
- Proven leadership and management experience, with the ability to influence strategy, and drive change at an organisational and operational level.
- Proven experience in successful management of programs and projects in the health and/or not-for-profit sector.
- Outstanding written, verbal, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong time management skills.
- Financial skills including the ability to set and monitor budgets.
- Strong analytical skills including analysing and presenting data using appropriate tools.
What we offer
- A fantastic working environment and work-life balance.
- An inclusive and supportive team culture.
- Competitive salary package with attractive packaging benefits.
- Inner Eastern Melbourne location with ample parking and public transport.
If this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please apply by uploading your resume and accompanying cover letter. Should you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that applications without a cover letter and/or applications through recruitment agencies will not be considered at this stage. Also, due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.