The Kitchen Activator will work with the operational team to develop kitchen projects aligned to our social enterprise objectives.
This will entail:
- Sourcing, managing and booking kitchen hires
- Coordinating induction, paperwork and compliance
- Ensure the kitchen is safe and clean, including Covid regulations
- Identifying opportunities and new projects utilising the kitchen and working with regional farmers and producers
- Planning, preparing and teaching cooking and kitchen skills
- Making delicious meals and products from local produce
We are looking for someone who has:
- Experience in a social enterprise or not-for-profit
- A love of sharing knowledge and community building
- Experience in product development for retail sale or supply to industry
- Understanding and passion for seasonal local food
- Empathy for Victorian farmers, food producers and small businesses
- Great communication and relationship building skills
To find out more, contact Ella Hughes by emailing email@example.com using the subject line: Kitchen Activator enquiry via EthicalJobs or apply now!
A position description is attached.