The role will meet revenue and non-revenue targets by coordinating digital & in person fundraising campaigns to attract new donors and retain & grow current donors.
The role will work with the CEO to design, create and execute these fundraising campaigns, oversee the CRM and ongoing development of the donor journey, including the growth of regular giving programs. It will include responsibility of developing creative, empowering communications over a range of channels that clearly reflects Love Mercy Foundation’s voice.
The role will always ensure best practice of fundraising that supports the reputation, brand, and image of Love Mercy Foundation.
- Strategic fundraising: mobilise and coordinate individual and monthly donors, contributing directly to the organisation's mission.
- Collaboration: work closely with the CEO and Executive director to bring the fundraising strategy to life.
- Develop innovative strategies to promote brand, awareness including identifying opportunities for growth, partnerships and collaborations.
- Identify trends and insights to optimise spend and inform decision making, and measure and report on digital marketing performance against KPI’s
- Maintain and optimise website (wordpress) through digital and fundraising campaigns.
- Communication and EDM management, developing creative content that attracts new donors, retains current donors and grows donors where there is opportunity.
- CRM management (Active Campaign) including the pipeline of potential and existing donors.
- Execution of fundraising strategy including co-designing and implementing new/existing fundraising campaigns online and through direct mail.
- Coordinate and attend community fundraising events where needed.
- Develop and refresh marketing materials for organisational partnerships and events.
This role requires a confident, professional, mature, entrepreneurial, and authentic go-getter who is highly target driven and loves strategic decision making. You will be recognised as a driving force to build revenue, reputation, and brand awareness online, with individual donors and community groups. You will be committed to promoting dignity, equality, and diversity and as such your communications will reflect that.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience developing and managing copy across channels: email, landing pages
- Ability to identify target audience’s and attract with creative campaign execution.
- Knowledge of and experience with Google Analytics, WordPress, CRM Software, SEO.
- Have experience in managing online sales pipelines.
- Ability to manage a CRM with a proven track record.
- Have outstanding written communication skills with attention to detail, producing clear and concise copy that adheres to the brand.
- Ability to story tell through communications.
- An out-of-the box, critical thinker with an entrepreneurial approach.
- Shows initiative and a willingness to learn independently.
- Be able to creatively problem solve and be resourceful.
- Be a strong team player and collaborator.
- Transparent and honest and align with the vision and mission of Love Mercy Foundation.
- Great time management skills with an ability to manage and delegate to a team of volunteers.