Opportunity to join a leading national provider of aged care services. The Care Manager will support the implementation of, and ongoing management of the home care service.
Based in Sydney North, will pay a key role in the development of the operational requirements of the Home Care service.
Specifically, this pivotal role will involve:
- Introducing the service to residents and raising awareness of the support services available and to manage a program of ongoing information and feedback sessions for residents.
- Overseeing the case management aspects of the service and will act in consultation with Management to put in place the necessary administrative systems and policies.
- Consulting with, and assist clients identify goals and service needs.
- Conducting ongoing case management services.
This key appointment will require the following qualifications and knowledge:
- Allied Health preferred but not essential.
- Demonstrated case management experience in planning, co-coordinating and delivering services to the frail aged and persons with disability.
- An in-depth understanding of CDC legislation and the demands of setting up and delivering home care services.
- Ability to prioritise, good organisational skills, be time efficient and good computer skills.
Previous applicants need not apply.