Melba Support Services is a human rights, values based, not-for-profit community organisation committed to providing services that support individuals with disability to lead everyday lives of their choice.
The Outcomes Manager will lead a diverse team of complex behaviour support staff in the administration and delivery of high-quality person-centred supports. The Outcomes Manager will by example and direction assist the team to nurture, encourage and maintain relationships through the ever changing requirements of service provision and promote continuous improvement methodology, maintaining quality lifestyles that reflect individuals’ goals and aspirations.
Reporting to the GM, Outcomes East you will:
- Take responsibility for managing, mentoring and guiding the overall operations of Melba’s Individualised Support Arrangements (ISA)
- Lead and promote high quality ISA service delivery
- Implement, monitor and review performance management systems
- Manage allocated ISA and individual NDIS budgets
- Ensure all financial, legal and operational documentation is maintained and monitored for continuous improvement processes.
- Be responsible for ensuring that the Outcomes Leads, Program Coordinators and Direct Support staff are supported and empowered in the delivery of outstanding high-quality services.
You’ll be driven and show genuine passion for building capability within your team. In addition, you:
- Are a natural leader; modelling a positive attitude, professional conduct and unwavering commitment to quality outcomes and service delivery for staff, individuals with disability and the community
- Possess a strong grasp of complex behaviour support
- Enjoy working with a high performing group of colleagues and peers and accept responsibility and accountability.
- Are an articulate, clear communicator with a high level of literacy.
- Are self-motivated, well organised and resourceful.
- Possess a high level of integrity, passion and reliability.
- Are an advocate for independence with a human rights focus
- Understand positive behaviour support (PBS) and its implementation within a diverse team.
- Have a positive track record supporting people with complex presentations including intellectual disabilities, complex health and physical disabilities
- Will possess a relevant qualification in Disability
The Outcomes Manager position is offered on a permanent basis at a competitive salary plus superannuation. In addition, you will be able to access attractive PBI/NFP salary packaging.