JDRF Australia, the leading research and advocacy group for people living with type one diabetes, has an exciting opportunity for a digital-savvy marketing professional to join them to help create a world without type one diabetes.
The role, reporting to the head of marketing, will play a vital role in developing and implementing digital approaches to support, promote, advocate and fundraise for our research objectives.
The digital marketing manager will be given the scope to shape the role and have a significant impact on how we engage with our audiences.
They would have the opportunity to:
- Develop and implement digital journeys for supporters
- Work closely with our various teams (research, advocacy, community and fundraising) to develop and manage digital elements of their campaigns
- Integrate various digital channels to deliver campaign success
- Alongside the head of Marketing, drive the digital transformation of the organisation
- Work as part of a team but have autonomy and opportunity to manage digital elements of campaigns
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2-3 years relevant experience, ideally in a NFP environment, implementing large-scale digital campaigns
- A solid working knowledge of digital platforms, particularly Salesforce and Pardot
- A strategic mind and a point of view on the role of digital on brand building, fundraising and advocacy
- Experience with integrated marketing campaigns, including paid social
- Be a doer and a thinker – not afraid to get the work done or express a point of view
- Previous experience in managing external suppliers will be advantageous
This represents a unique opportunity to apply your digital experience and have a significant impact on the lives of the 120,000 Australians living with type one diabetes.