- Support employers nationally to create mentally healthy workplaces
- Successful and rapidly evolving national not for profit
- Full-time perm role. Melbourne CBD – Currently working from home
SuperFriend’s vision is for an Australia where all workplaces are mentally healthy. With the support of our industry Partners, we work towards this by:
- Helping organisations navigate their workplace wellbeing journey - providing evidence-informed strategic support, workplace training and resource solutions
- Advocating for policy, regulation and workplace system change through strategic mental health and financial services alliances
- Providing insights to industry, government and workplaces by analysing industry trends and data and conducting Australia’s largest annual national workplace mental health survey.
Our partners include Australia's leading profit-to-member super funds and group insurers. We have potential to embed mental health and wellbeing best practices into 750,000 workplaces and impact more than half of Australia’s workforce. We operate as a multi-disciplinary team, sharing expertise, knowledge and working collaboratively to achieve exceptional outcomes.
About the opportunity
The Impact, Communications & Insights team connects SuperFriend's target audiences with useful, relevant, engaging and accurate data, insights and communications that contribute to lasting, positive change. Reporting to the GM, you will drive growth and engagement with a strong focus on customer experience and brand, delivering quality campaigns and comms across a range of channels and raising brand profile. This will include:
- Developing and delivering strategic marketing plans to increase awareness of and engagement with our mental health and wellbeing solutions (training, resources, consulting) across our digital channels
- Managing all social media channels, including content planning, monitoring and reporting (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook) and owning SuperFriend's website front end content - helping us deliver excellent, on-brand customer experiences
- Creating relevant and engaging content and campaigns for a range of channels including ownership of SuperFriend's bi-monthly e-news and working with a pool of external vendors including designers, developers, printers, and event coordinators
- Monitoring relevant budgets, outcomes, compliance, reporting and risks.
Some infrequent interstate travel may be required, as COVID restrictions are eased.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or journalism, and substantial Digital Marketing experience including writing for a range of channels and audiences, managing social media accounts, use of content management systems and analytics and reporting (WordPress and Google Analytics)
- Demonstrated experience managing broad stakeholder relationships with outstanding interpersonal, written, verbal and representational skills and experience working collaboratively across multi-disciplinary teams
- Great CRM know-how, including eDM creation, campaign automation, tag and data management, and reporting (Keap/Infusionsoft)
- Excellent understanding of, and passion for, brand and visual identity
- Knowledge of or experience in the superannuation and insurance industries and/or psychology and workplace mental health is highly desirable
Specific questions and/or applications (including a current resume and a brief application letter outlining your claims to the position) are to be forwarded to Mark Dalton, Independent Recruitment Consultant via firstname.lastname@example.org, using the subject line: Digital Marketing Consultant - SuperFriend enquiry via EthicalJobs.
A position description is attached.