- Permanent Full Time role, 37.5 hours per week
- Based in NSW - Location Negotiable
- $108,147 per annum ($55.46ph) + 9.5% Super and access to NFP Salary Packaging Benefits
An exciting opportunity is available for a seasoned and energetic family law practitioner to provide leadership at Interrelate.
This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, experienced Practice Specialist Family Law to join Interrelate. We are seeking an experienced Practice Specialist – Family Law Services to join our Research and Innovation team.
Interrelate is a community based, not-for-profit organisation that has been a leading provider of quality relationship services in New South Wales since 1926. We deliver services through in community, our office locations and online to more than 110,000 individuals, couples, families and children to support the development of healthy relationships to navigate through life’s many challenges. Our services empower people to build strong, respectful, resilient and healthy relationships at every stage of life.
Interrelate aspires to continue to be a leader in our community, an organisation known for working respectfully with clients from all different and diverse backgrounds. We welcome applications from people regardless of their gender, race, age, disability, sexual orientation, religion, language, socio-economic circumstances, life circumstances, beliefs and any other forms of disadvantage.
In this role you will drive evidence based practice and excellence in the implementation and development of family dispute resolution (FDR) services. This includes post separation, property mediation; child focused and child inclusive practice. This includes leading practice and service innovation through enhancing practice and also identifying emerging practice. You will work alongside Practice Leads to build staff knowledge and skills while supporting quality practice and continuous improvement.
Along with other practice specialists and practice leads, your responsibilities will be:
- Leading and developing Family Law Services in particular property and family law mediation.
- Providing high level advice regarding practice and service developments for Family Law services including child inclusive practice.
- Identifying opportunities for innovation, continuous improvement and social impact.
- Ensuring the client journey is of the highest quality while utilising human centred design to co-design products and services.
- Providing clinical expertise and professional support to Practice Leads and supporting good clinical governance and quality assurance.
- Working collaboratively across Interrelate regions with Practice Leads and staff to ensure service excellence and high quality client outcomes.
- Innovating new FDR service models in line with community needs, current research and evidence based practice.
- Providing advice and support regarding professional development for practitioners.
- Contributing to research and sector development in the FDR area to ensure that Interrelate remains current, responsive and cutting edge.
- Networking with a range of external stakeholders including government, legal professionals, the corporate and the non-for-profit sector.
- Supporting business growth through contributing to tenders and grant applications.
Your qualifications, skills and experience will include:
- Degree/post-graduate qualifications in social science, law, management or related discipline.
- Formal training in supervision or willingness to obtain.
- Experience providing high quality clinical supervision.
- Recognised formal training/qualification in family law / family dispute resolution/mediation and recency in practice.
- Advanced interpersonal and change management skills.
- Sound understanding of the development and position of Family Law services within the sector, including government policy, impact of family law, knowledge of the relationship services sector and current research.
- Good working knowledge of human-centred design principles and their application in the design of human services.
- Ability to promote the organisation’s position with authority and credibility across government and outside of government.
To reward staff for their 100% commitment we offer competitive employment conditions in the industry including:
- Salary Sacrificing and Packaging Options (super, loans, credit cards, school fees & so much more).
- Additional days of paid leave on top of standard leave entitlements.
- Salaries pitched at the top end of the market.
- Training, Mentoring, Supervision and access to Resources.
- Access to support through the Employee Assistance Program.
- Opportunities for multi-skilling and up-skilling.
- High level of diversity in the role.
- Excellent working environment.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org using the subject line: Practice Specialist - Family Law Services - Flexible location enquiry via EthicalJobs.
To learn more about what we do at Interrelate please visit our website www.interrelate.org.au
All Interrelate positions require satisfactory completion of relevant Police and Working with Children Checks. Interrelate services are funded by the Australian Government.
A position description is attached.