- Competitive remuneration
- Rewarding role
- Salary packing options
Integrated Family Youth Service (IFYS) is a leading provider of specialist support and intervention programs for children, young people and families throughout Queensland.
Currently IFYS has the opportunity for an experienced Funding Officer. The main function of this role will be to respond to funding opportunities on behalf of IFYS by leading and coordinating submissions, as well as generating models to attract funding.
This position will require a highly motivated and analytical individual.
Key accountabilities of the Funding Officer role:
- Provide advice to IFYS' Executive Leadership Group in relation to Government and community grants processes
- Generate and review internally driven funding concepts
- Provide quality and timely responses to funding submissions
- Preparation of financial and material proposals to encourage community contributions
- Collection of key statistical data and contemporary practice models in support of tenders
Key requirements for the role:
- Proven professional experience in Tender Writer role, or similar
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to build and maintain strong connections with key stakeholders
- An understanding of human service delivery
- Degree in Business or Communication field highly desirable